Friday, February 11, 2011

summer '68

"summer 68'" pink floyd

I've been having a really hard time getting into the 'spirit' of dancing these past few months. I almost never feel like going to dance, and I have no initiative to dance. Classes are boring and monotonous... they drag on and I can't wait to get out of class. I know that this isn't the real me, and I hate how this is happening to me. Is it a coincidence, or is the same thing happening to me now that happened to me last year? I don't want to be depressed, I want to dance because I know I love it. I can feel the pounds creeping on and my technique getting worse.

I need to re-evaluate things this weekend.

On a better note, I have officially seen every Seinfeld episode! It is hard to say which are my favorite episodes, but these are some that I always remember:
- the red dot (cashmere sweater)
- the pez dispenser
- the contest
- the glasses
- the soup nazi
- the sponge
- bizarro jerry
- the little jerry
- van buren boys
- the susie

I'm sure I'm missing a bunch, but this is what I remember from just reading the episode titles on wiki.

I will try to write some other time this weekend, and hopefully I will be more uplifted and can actually talk about some ballet tips/technique or something ballet-related

No comments: