Tuesday, February 15, 2011

non, je ne regrette rien

"Non, Je ne regrette Rien" Edith Piaf. came up on shuffle (as usual), and made me think I was in a dream (anyone else see Inception?)

OH MY GOSH I HAVE BEEN INVITED TO THE JOFFREY BALLET AS A TRAINEE NEXT YEAR!!!!! I just got the email like five minutes ago! I am very excited -- I don't know if I want to go, but it it definitely a HUGE possibility.

My sister and I have begun writing to eachother. Hopefully it will become a routine rather than a drag to write and buy stamps.... etc.

This is a letter my sister sent me!! <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjzU6NvcfrNpOm01hOhXUiw4wp3pevrxpgZCpG54pMqv3uRlUgirUeLpajeYUb1FvX_YaUPIU8Es9WooMJvhKS3keeDD_vp0317oEGEl8SQXu_-h42NekMHRhE0aLLfVCX223P1fsFVkU8/s1600/CIMG4021.JPG"> This is my letter I'm sending my sister in return
It is a collage with the three-page letter stapled on top =]

Unfortunately as for my Gamzatti video, I am relying on someone else's camera, and she doesn't know how to use it yet, so we're having technical difficulties. For the time being, here are some stupid studio photos I took myself. As you can tell, I have bad whispies and bun-making skills.



Ta-ta for now, I have to get ready for Dance History class!!

1 comment:

I Live For It said...

Ur sooooo cute!!!! Love these photos!!

I Live For It

Xx. Jewls and Liza