Tuesday, March 22, 2011

something

"something" beatles

Back at school.  I must say, I cried.  I didn't want to come back.  I'm just thinking to myself, 71 more days until I am no longer a student.  It's creepy.  Very very creepy.  I have made my decision.  I am going to Pittsburgh next year.  Although I am nervous, I am excited to be doing something on my own.  Guess I need to get a car and go apartment shopping.

We are doing Swan Lake Act 3 for our spring show (along with other pieces and contemporary).  I am a Spanish dancer.  So I suppose I could go ahead and throw out my pointe shoes....  I wish they would give out more dancing roles.  Wouldn't it be better to do a production such as Paquita where atleast 7 people get variations?  Or Sleeping Beauty prologue with the 6 fairies?  Or just do a Rep show with a bunch of pas de deux and trois?  Sometimes I really don't understand the way this school runs.  I want to have my own academy when I grow up, and do it the right way (or rather the way I think is best).  Atleast I am just thankful to be fortunate and able to go to a ballet conservatory.

Anyways this is a link to part of what we're doing.  I am in Spanish dance (1:45) Enjoy!

No comments: