Saturday, March 26, 2011

cherub rock

     
Class In Leotard Style 611


"Cherub Rock" Smashing Pumpkins... part of an awesome album by the way. =]

So I went ahead and ordered my pointe shoes, jet glue, ribbons, and new Sweat-Ez Shorts (aka garbage-bag shorts).  And I had some extra moolah, so I sort of splurged and bought a new leotard from Class In Boutique in NYC!!  I've never worn their leotards before, but they're beautiful and I couldn't resist!   I definitely want to check out their boutique and make a custom leo (last time I went they were closed).  Anyways will let you know how much I love it when it comes in!

So I went to the beach today!!  So happy!  Oh and belated news: I am now vegetarian - or at least until graduation because it's too hard being vegan at this boarding school.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha did you first see that leo on patricia zhou's blog!?

J. said...

that leo is GORGEOUS. Love it :)

Rachel Carina said...

mmm i first saw it on the class in website, but i think it's extremely similar to the one patty has=]

Unknown said...

ohhh I just love the smashing pumpkins SOOO much...Adore is my favourite album. your blog is lovely xxx