Friday, January 27, 2012

maturity

"maturity" from Cinema Paradiso soundtrack.  beautiful movie by the way, definitely a tear-jerker.

I came across these beyond-GORGEOUS heels today, and I just knew I had to make a post about them
Alexander Wang, $250
First off, everyone knows that nude is in.  Secondly, who says you can't wear light colors in the ghastly winter?  I will admit, I love black (it's my comfort zone since it goes with everything almost), but getting some nude pumps would be an excellent showcase.  They're great because they can easily be worn everyday or for special occasions (although I'll must say, this pair in particular would look best more casually).

Soooo in reality....  Serenade is going alright.  Although today was a complete fail for me. Oh well.  I know I won't mess it up next time now.  Tomorrow is my first company audition of the season.  It's for Texas Ballet Theatre.  I hope they're actually hiring this year so that the audition will have been worth it.



That's all for now folks!

No comments: