Friday, December 2, 2011

love refinery29. period. the end.

There is one thing that I religiously do everyday.  Which is checking my Refinery29 subscription.  It's one of those few email subscriptions that is actually worth while.  Fashion, food, booze, and even great home decorations is what it's all about.  What I love most is that you can channel which location you want to read: such as NYC (my personal favorite for obvious reasons), San Fran, Chicago, L.A., and D.C.

So this morning I was extremely way beyond excited when I read today's post on COMBAT BOOTS!!!  I'm sure that if you've read my posts before, you will know about my obsession with shoes.  It's much more than an obsession.  It's an addiction, if you will.  (I will always try to skip the shoe section in the store, because if I see something, I will buy it.... which reminds me, I just bought these last week:
H&M $34
Ok, so to continue on with refinery's combat boots.....
Seychelles Jungle Boot $116
Laconia Zippers and Lace Boot $48.  I actually have these except I got them for $30 =]  As much as they are cute, they're cheaply made (heel has popped off and zipper just broke the other day).  I wouldn't recommend them.
Zeha Berlin $634. beyond in love right now.
Bed | Stu Hacienda boot $248.  for all those rugged hippies out there. myself included =]  


Nutcracker has officially started.  Today is opening night!  My first show is actually Sunday, and I get to dance both Snow and Waltz (Flowers).  Super super excited.  The Benedum Theatre is spectacular.  Dress rehearsals have been going well.  The scenery, costumes, and dancing are incredible!!!  I haven't been in such an amazing production since my first Nutcracker in Stamford, CT. 

So if you live in PA or the surrounding area, I highly encourage you to come out and see Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre's Nutcracker.  You will not be disappointed!!  For tickets: http://www.pbt.org/

Hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!  23 days until Christmas!!

No comments: