Thursday, October 20, 2011

very ape


I'm actually watching/listening to a Woodstock collector's edition dvd set that I got from my friends as a gift.  It's awesome.  Why can't we have festival like this without people going crazy? gaaah. what is happening to the world?

So it's getting very nippy-nips.  So what if I'm from the northeast, my blood has thinned out from my two years in Florida.  Today was a bit of a wake-up call when I was waiting for the bus in my pathetic faux-leather "coat" with the wind blowing out my "secure" bobby pins.  I love fall fashion, so I've been doing a bit of online-window-shopping.  Usually it makes me end up feeling more depressed and empty-clothed.  I wish Christmas were sooner.

1. we the free oversized fleece moto jacket. yes, it's a jacket. so what.  it's autumn.  i just simply refuse to wear my winter coat in the FALL. never. going. to. happen.  anyways this would look sooooo good with leggings and my suede boots. mmmmm and a new bag =]
free people. $198. keep dreamin...

















2. fever sequin bodycon skirt. i don't think i need to explain why i want this...
free people. $148. still dreamin...




















3. unisex slouch turtleneck. love turtlenecks. so much.
american apparel $54.  in bijon blue. also in camel

















4.nantucket fleece leisure pant. pssch. who wouldn't want these??
american apparel. $42. yummy


















5. illustrated chiffon oversized button-up. ok, so really any button-up chiffon is awesome. but these graphics are pretty sweet, non?
more american apprel of course. $58.  i know it's more summer-ish. but i love it

















6. the stanton satchel.
marc jacobs of course.  $1395













After much thought and consideration, I am not going to post any shoes.  If I start looking at them, I may go out and buy them.  That would not be good because I know I won't hesitate.  It hurts to say this, but I DON'T NEED ANYMORE SHOES (but in all reality, it doesn't hurt to have too many).

2 comments:

Izi said...

Hello Rachel,

Nice post. All those outfits are sooo fashonable and cool. They look GREAT!

Izi :)

C said...

Hi! I just came across your blog while I was looking for this jacket. I love Maya Plisetskaya too!
I've been looking for this free people jacket, but it's not in the season anymore. I'm wondering if you would be willing to sell it? Let me know, my email is io201cc@gold.ac.uk
Would really appreciate it!