Tuesday, May 18, 2010

spring show coming soon

I know I haven't written in nearly two weeks, so here it goes...
Nothing much has happened. Our shows are May 28th-30th. That is next next weekend!!!! We had our first run-through of Sleeping Beauty last friday which was a mess. We also had one yesterday and a partial run-through today. Our first complete run-through of the entire show is Friday I believe.

My Mom is coming May 28th!!! I am sooooo excited to see her. I know that it has only been a month and a half, but I miss her so much. She will be flying in to see one of my shows, and then the both of us fly back home together.

Then I am home for two weeks. I don't think I mentioned, but I got tickets to see Alina Cojaharu and Natasha Osipova in Sleeping Beauty at ABT!!!! I am so very excited. Last year I saw Osipova in Giselle -- most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Anyways Sleeping Beauty is probably my least favorite ballet, but it will have to do for now since I cannot see any other shows, and Cojaharu is only guesting as Aurora.

Then I leave for Pittsburgh Ballet Theatre Summer Intensive for five weeks. I am nervous but excited for the program because it is a company that I would like to audition for. Anyone have any opinions about it?

So that is it for now. I'm going to practice guitar.

No comments: