Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Revolution!!!!!

So today I had somewhat of a revolution! I guess you could call it that. Anyone think of a better word?

Anyways so this whole year I've been fighting with myself; trying to figure out if this school is right for me and how to pursue my training here. Because I've been fighting with myself, I've been sick. I was not eating right or thinking straight. As a result, my dance has suffered.

This week I started eating healthier and my body felt refreshed. Today I noticed this especially in class, and it made me feel rejuvenated. Today I could tell my body what to do, and it did it flawlessly. I felt happier and my teacher noticed (as well as other students I think :P ). I felt like how I danced last year when I was at my old school dreaming about being somewhere else). I have rediscovered my body today, and I plan on controlling it.

Anyways this is the start of the end of my year, and I am going to make the best of it, making up for what I have lost all year long being depressed with myself.

If anywhere out there is reading this, I hope this inspires you!

No comments: