Sunday, September 18, 2011

buon appetito

oh the joys of food.

Mmmmmm. Yum yum.  I love my schedule here because it works out perfectly with my diet.

Breakfast: egg whites omelette or oatmeal.  I also have a glass of soy milk with my vitamins.
Snack: Clif bar or almonds (after first class)
Lunch: fruit and veggies (apples, tomatos, carrots, peppers, clementines)
Second Snack: Chobani Greek yogurt (once I get home from the studios)
Dinner: fish, salad, pasta, stuffed peppers, quinoa, green beans, roasted peppers, etc. (any combination of)

*On Wednesdays, I treat myself to a Kombucha from Whole Foods because it's amazing and feels so good. =]

I really do enjoy cooking and I feel that this is such a great experience... I only wish I had cooking space!


Egg Whites Omelette with feta cheese and pesto. Usually I also add tomato or red pepper.

Salmon with red onions and lime juice on simple balsamic salad.
Linguine with kale and kalamata olives. Simple and nutritious. Easy.
Buon appetito!

2 comments:

pav said...

JESUS HOLY CHRIST. A) so healthy it's ridiculous. B) the eggs whites look. so. damn. good. C) i'm visiting just so we can nom together.

Julie said...

I LOOOVE this! I am totally going on your diet. Bet you dont get sick very often eating this way huh? This is perfect I cant wait to start tomorrow!!!!!