Wednesday, July 14, 2010

a little less than two weeks to go!

It's has now been a complete 23 days here in Pittsburgh! And I have only 11 days left!!
I cannot wait to be home with family and friends. Then I am home for 22 days before I leave for school. So I must make the best of those three weeks!

Things here have not been going as well as the first week here because my achilles tendonitis has been acting up and my back has stiffened (I strained it back in April). Unfortunately there is no masseuse here so there isn't much I can do other than not dance (which is not an option).

Last night we watched The Silence of the Lambs. It was amazing; Anthony Hopkins has always been one of my favorite actors, and this was truly his best role I believe. Now I want to read the books for this movie!

Oh yeah! Books I've read so far this summer. Well only one! Lord of the Flies. And I'm currently reading The Sun Also Rises. Both books are easily-read. The Hemingway book reminds me of the Great Gatsby in a way; so I hope that it doesn't disappoint me as much as Gatsby did.

No comments: